- HALOCOUTURE sells only to Salon Professionals. You (“Customer”) affirm that you are a licensed cosmetologist in good standing or salon owner.
- Customer agrees to not repackage, to not resell wholesale, and to not sell online.
- HALOCOUTURE strongly urges proper certification and training before applying products to end users. HALOCOUTURE shall not be held responsible for any application issues.
- Stylist agrees to only apply products within a professional salon environment.
- All information and forms necessary must be complete before an account can be set up.
- HALOCOUTURE offers same day shipping for orders placed prior to 2:30 PM PST, but does not guarantee this service. If a shipment does not get shipped on the same day, HALOCOUTURE is not responsible for a freight credit or upgrade as the service is not guaranteed.
- If an error is made as a result of inaccurate or obsolete information, HALOCOUTURE will not be responsible for the mistake.
- If your credit card is declined, please expect a delay in shipping.
- HALOCOUTURE does not guarantee third party shipping services such as FedEx. We will assist our customers in any deficiency in third party shipping services but are not responsible for such deficiencies. All orders are therefore insured for the value of the shipment by the third-party service.
- No commercial reuse of HALOCOUTURE’s trademark or other intellectual property rights are allowed without written permission from HALOCOUTURE.
HALOCOUTURE offers a thirty (30) day return period on unopened and unused hair goods that are in factory condition (with the exception of merchandise on Final Sale). Customers have 30 days from the day they ordered the goods to fill out a return/exchange request on unopened/unused goods that are still in factory condition. Instructions on completing a return are below. All returns will be put back on your account in the form of a credit.
**Premium Accounts have an extend return/exchange period of up to 90 days from date of purchase on unopened and unused hair goods that are in factory condition.
TO REQUEST A RETURN ON UNOPENED/UNUSED MERCHANDISE
1. All returns must be within 30 days of purchase of the goods. Customer must fill out the return link to request a return on unopened, unused goods that is in factory condition.
2. All items being returned are subject to a 15% restocking fee per item.
3. Customer must complete the RMA Form and insert it in the box they are sending the goods back in, along with their original invoice.
4. The merchandise to be returned must be delivered to our warehouse within 30 days from requesting the return.
5. Once the return is received to our warehouse, it will be inspected to ensure the returned items are in factory condition and be put back in stock. This process can take up to 7 business days from the day the return is delivered.
6. Upon completion of inspection, the customer will be credited